Thursday, January 10, 2013

Liebster Award Nomination

Liebster Award Nomination

Thank you so much to Lauren @ Simply Free for my very first  nomination for the Liebster Award! Being a new blogger , This has made me so excited!
The Rules

1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog :)

11 {new!} Random Things About Me
  • I can drink coffee at any time of the day
  • I can never say no to a slice of Papa John’s pizza, yumm.
  • Love Cheese ( especially with wine)
  • I prefer an actual book over an “e-book” (something about actually holding the book and turning the pages)
  • Things that sparkle and shimmer make me happy
  • Sweet Tea and a good book make me happy
  • I am passionate about changing lives and making an impact on the youth .
  • I believe my faith can move mountains
  • I change my hair color when I am itching for change
  • I LOVE white T-Shits.
  • My goal is to follow after the heart of my King as best I can!


Questions from Lovely Lauren
1. If you could travel to any country, where would it be?
Italy
2. If you had to pick one cause/movement to support, what would it be?
Decisions for Christ
3. What is the next book on your reading list?
The murderers Daughters ( Thanks Brittany)
4. What movie do you want to see in the theater currently?
Les Miserables
5. What’s your favorite outdoor activity?
Shopping doesn’t count does it….um..Going on walks with my Husband and Princess
6. What is your favorite “big” blog? {200+ followers}
7. What song do you have on repeat these days?
"Catch my breath” –Kelly Clarkson
8. What’s your favorite meal/recipe?
Mom’s Mac & Cheese ( She puts smoked Gouda in it, yum!)
9. What’s your favorite dessert?
Homemade banana pudding
10. What is your favorite TV show currently?
Scandal


 Questions for my Nominees
1. Do you stay up late to write blog posts?
2. How many children do you have? or how many children do  you want?
3. Does your family know about your blog? or is it a "secret"?
4. Which one do you prefer: flats or heels? Why?
5. Favorite Genre of Music
6. Favorite Music Artist
7. Most inspiring blog that you subscribe to
8. Favorite Love Story
9. Favorite Brand of Coffee
10. Why did you Start blogging?
11. Favorite Store?




No comments:

Post a Comment