Thursday, January 31, 2013

Baby Girls Room Tour!

Hello Lovely People!
It is time to tour one special room in my home... The princess's room.
I don't claim to be an interior decorator but I do think I have an eye for what goes well together.

I cannot remimber for the life of where we found the tree decal but I know it was on etsy.
Hubby and I Argued while I was 7 months pregnant and big as a house during the installation of this decal. For as long as we stay in this house, this little girl has no choice but to love these freaking butterflies.  :)  


Aria has a bow in her hair at all times. Excessive. I know. Call it what you want, but I made a "Bow Holder" out of an old frame and some ribbon I had laying around. I need to make a bigger one, so there will be a DIJ coming soon!



A picture of my mom when she was a little girl was a staple!



Hope you enjoyed the tour!



2 comments:

  1. very pretty!! The butterflies are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I tried to stick to a theme! Thanks for hanging out in my little space in the web!

      Delete