Saturday, January 12, 2013

Oh for the love of Mascara!

Mascara for me, is the one thing that completes your make-up application. For ME... I feel that my eyes are lost in face without mascara so mascara for me is always A MUST! I was on facebook the other day and saw the most accurate description of the feeling you get when you buy new mascara!        
 "YOU KNOW HOW YOU BUY MASCARA AND YOU’RE SO EXCITED TO USE IT AND THEN THE FIRST TIME YOU DO IT’S LIKE THE HEAVENS OPEN UP AND LITTLE CHERUBS FLOAT DOWN FROM PEARLESCENT CLOUDS AND KISS YOUR EYELASHES GENTLY AND YOU FEEL LIKE YOU CAN DO ANYTHING AND THAT BEYONCE HERSELF HAS NODDED AT YOU AND WHISPERED “FIERCE” -Unknown     
   
You can't tell me that, after you read this, you thought to yourself.... Hmmmm , i never knew I could articulate the way mascara makes me feel! Here are my fave's! What are yours? When I am too lazy, to run over to Nordstrom....

No comments:

Post a Comment